Inverter Rectifier for Flux-cored Arc Welding with Consumable electrodes ÂÄÓ×-1000
Rectifier ÂÄÓ×-1000 is designed for arc welding with consumable electrodes of alloyed and carbon steel using automatic units and tractors.
The inverter rectifier allows to adjust voltage-current rigidity parameter which enables its transformation for welding in different modes.
Rectifier is provided with voltage sources of ~18V, ~24 V, ~36V for connecting external consumers.
ÂÄÓ× 1000 provides:
- adjustment of welding voltage;
- adjustment of VAP rigidity:
- assignment of welding voltage and VAP rigidity values;
- from the front panel;
- through communication interface from PÑ;
- from remote control.
- smooth capacitor charge of the input filter for preventing current and voltage surges;
- measurement of welding current and voltage indicating their values on the digital indicator and the PC through communication interface;
- diagnostics and indication of the source technical condition through the communication interface with the PC;
- protecting inverter switching off in case of overheating sensors activation, absence of phase voltage, high voltage of idle operation, exceeding the permissible current value;
- Switching on fans at the beginning of welding, provided overheating of controlled units of the source and switching off under idle operation
|Supply voltage (A,B,C), V||380, 50Hz|
|Welding current range, À||200-1000|
|Welding voltage range, V||20-56|
|Power consumption, KW||up to 65|
|Idle running voltage, V||30-95|
|Low idle running voltage, V||up to 12|
|EFFICIENCY FACTOR, %||Min 85|
|Ambient temperature, °Ñ||From -25 to +40|
|Climatic performance under State Standard GOST 15150-69||ÓÇ.1|
|Mechanic performance under State Standard GOST 30631-99||MÇ|
|Electric safety class under State Standard GOST 12.2.007.0-75||01|
|Device protection degree under State Standard GOST 14254-96||IP22|
To order welding equipment contact our welding equipment sales department.