SEMIAUTOMATIC UNITS ÏÄÃ-500-4Ì (PDG-500-4M)
Import four-rolled wire feed gear mechanism combined with the brake mechanism and smooth electronic speed control and welding voltage from the control desk of the semiautomatic unit ensure the quality welding.
Inbuilt control unit realize
- Wire feed speed control
- Dynamic motor braking
- Setting of motor reaction delay and gas disconnection
- Selection of two-stroke or four-stroke regime
- Gas vent
- “Cold” wire feed
- Electronic overload protection.
Semiautomatic unit power supply ~ 24V.
The semiautomatic unit ÏÄÃ–500–4Ì is complete with pin connecting point ÏÄÃ–500–4ÌÅ: burner with CEE plug.
1. Welding current range*, À 80 - 500
2. Supply voltage*, V 16 - 40
3. No-load voltage*, V up to 50
4. Undervoltage*, V, up to 12
5. Power consumption, W, up to 150
6. Welding wire diameter, m/h
- solid steel 1,2 –1,6
- powder 1,2 – 2,0
7. Rate of electrode wire feeding, m/min 1,67– 16,6
8. Pulling capacity of the feeding mechanism, min, kg/s 20
9. Weight (without wire), kg, up to 11,0
10. Weight of the wire reel, kg 15,0
11. Dimensions, mm, up to 358õ237õ295
12. Ambient temperature, ºC from -25 to +40
13. Climatic performance ÓÇ.1
* - parameters are provided by the welding current source of ÂÄÓ×-type.
For reliability and flexibility in application growth the semiautomatic unit can be completed with fence or wagon.
SSPE “Kommunar Corporation”
Grigoriya Rudika street, 8, city of Kharkov, Ukraine
tel./fax.: (057) 744-71-42, tel: 744-74-49, 744-78-46