Components for underground carriages, models 81-7021, 81-7022, 81-7036, 81-7037
A set of doors for underground carriages
- Double sliding electric-driven door.
An improved variant of the door, widely used in the European underground and ground operation.
The door meets the requirements to the operating companies and vehicles manufacturers to this category of vehicles
- End doors – hinged with an electric blocking, with a built-in double-glazed pane
- Train-driver end door - hinged, blind
- Train-driver side doors (left and right) – hinged, with windows with glass-electric hoist
- Control panel of underground doors